This Agreement sets forth the terms of purchase for your purchase from Personal Best Seminars, Inc. d/b/a “JVology”, “Mastermind to Millions” and/or “The Creator’s Code.”
By placing your Order with Personal Best Seminars, Inc. (the “Company”), by clicking “accept,” or by using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with these terms, you should leave the Company website or the applicable purchase page and discontinue use of the Services immediately.
In these terms and conditions, “We/us/our” means Personal Best Seminars, Inc. “You/your” means you as a user of the Website and/or Customer of the Program/Services.
The Company provides a variety of educational resources and training materials for individual seeking business and personal development support, delivered live/in-person, virtually, and through pre-recorded online courses or programs (as described below). The services or program content will be delivered as indicated on your Sales or Order form page. If your purchase includes an online Program or Membership site access, you will use a unique username and password that should only be used by you to access the Content. Sharing log-in information, call-in numbers, passwords, and protected links with non-members is prohibited and will result in removal from the program or services.
• JVology Live: This is a 3-day live event designed to teach you the art and science of “joint ventures” and how to quickly and easily integrate joint ventures into your business, even without a big list, a product to sell, or any prior “jv” relationships. You will learn the various ways to structure a joint venture, create commission structures, utilize conversion processes that turn prospects into customers, and more so that you can use joint ventures as a powerful tool for scaling your business.
• JVology Summit: A 3-day mastermind and networking event where you will connect and collaborate with other successful industry leaders, build relationships, have a ton of fun, and structure joint venture deals. This three-day event focuses on relationship building, and providing support for you on some of your biggest challenges in business. It includes a sommelier for an evening of wine tasting, a dinner together, an afternoon excursion, and ultimately a powerful 3-day connection event to support you in creating meaningful and profitable relationships.
• JV Launch Pad: A hands-on training and support event where you will learn the art and science of profitable partnerships and implement the information in your business so that you can quickly create joint venture success. This intensive workshop event is for people who are ready to start leveraging the power of joint ventures in their business or already are but know they could be doing much more. Attendees receive training and support to create joint venture success at every level of business, beginning with the basics of getting “JV ready” and progressing into more in-depth training around crafting offers, running successful 6-figure launches, and creating highly engaging joint venture promotions.
• JVology Global Lounge: Members of JVology Global Lounge receive access to our networking community which includes a live online training and JV call oncer per month, and access to the community forum. The monthly calls provide new strategies and training for leveraging the power of joint ventures in your business, the opportunity for a hot seat and mastermind time, and the opportunity to make a JV invitation to the community so that you can enroll JV partners, plus find other partners to promote your work and earn commissions. It is an interactive training experience with personalized support on your biggest questions and challenges in the JV world, and the opportunity to connect with potential JV partners for support and collaboration.
• Facilitator’s Development: This is an intensive 5.5 day experience where you will receive training, including the tools, process and framework, to become a world class facilitator. It begins with a half-day of preliminary (online/digital) preparation with Jay Fiset and an intimate group of other participants where you will receive support in preparing for the 5-day live event. During the 5-day live/in-person event, you will learn the Experiential Learning Model and work intensively to design your own 1-day experiential workshop. You will learn how to design, market and deliver your own experiential workshop in a way that creates transformation for your participants, and will have the opportunity to get real time feedback and support from other participants so that you can discover what works and what doesn’t, and have the opportunity to improve before delivering it to a live audience. Following the 5-day event, you receive an additional 1-day digital follow up where you will receive more support on the implementation, marketing and delivery of your newly created experiential workshop.
• Mastermind at Jay’s House: This is a small group event (12), where attendees will join Jay Fiset at his home for an intimate “done-with-you” experience where you will get to work with Jay and others on creating your mastermind, and positioning, structuring and pricing it in a way that attracts your desired clients. You will get to experience firsthand the format, structure and process that combine to create an impactful event for participants. You will have the opportunity to get hot-seat support from Jay Fiset and other participants on a specific challenge you are facing in your business right now. And you will leave with clarity and confidence regarding what your mastermind is, who it’s for, and the problem that it solves for your clients.
• Joint Venture Success System: In the Joint Venture Success System, an online course, you will learn the art and science of profitable join ventures, how to find JV opportunities, what you need to do to get the attention of larger JV partners, how to create the proper material you need to be fully JV ready, the craft of delivering an amazing and powerful JV invitation, and the system and tools you need to track and manage your JV relationships (and much more!).
• JV Mastery: JV Mastery is a program that offers access to multiple offerings above, including JVology Live, JVology Summit, JVology Global Lounge, JV Launch Pad, JV Jetpack which is 4 quarterly mastermind groups, Jay Fiset’s “1 Million Dollar Launch Funnel”, and more. Please refer to the descriptions on your Sales Page or Order form for more information regarding what is included.
• JVology Giveaway: The JVology Giveaway is an online giveaway event coordinated by the Company, that permits participants to contribute resources (downloads, courses, programs, free trainings, etc), as part of a collaborative email list-building exercise. Participation may occur at different levels and subject to different terms. Please refer to the descriptions on your Sales Page or Order form for more information regarding what is included.
• VIP Days with Jay: For a limited number of clients each year, Jay provides 1:1 VIP Days where clients receive intensive, hands-on coaching, assistance and feedback regarding their biggest challenges, as well as opportunities and growth strategies to assist them in scaling their business. Please refer to the descriptions on your Sales Page or Order form for more information regarding what is included.
• 1:1 Coaching & Consulting with Jay: For a limited number of clients each year, Jay provides a variety of 1:1 coaching and consulting. Please refer to the descriptions on your Sales Page or Order form for more information regarding what is included.
Payment. Payment is required before beginning the program or services, as indicated on your Sales page or Order form, and may be a one-time fee, or a monthly or other recurring fee, as applicable. Please check the details of your Order form or Order page for the information specific to your program or services. You agree to pay the amount agreed and not to cancel this transaction with your bank or credit card company. The Company is not responsible for any overdraft charges, over limit charges, or NSF fees charged by your bank or credit card company. Fees for Services may be pre-paid or by installment, as indicated on your Order form. Failure to make an installment payment will result in suspension or termination of the Services. The Company does not guarantee any specific results from use of the Services. The Company does not make any representations or warranties as to specific outcomes or results.
Collection of GST (Goods and Services Tax). For all of our customers who are not based in Canada, we do not collect or charge GST on your (international) purchases. For our Canadian customers, GST is included in the advertised price, and we pay GST out of the total amount collected. So you will not be charged more than the advertised price.
Refund Policy. Our refund policies for our programs and offerings are as follows:
• Live Events: JVology Live / JVology Summit / JV Launch Pad / Facilitator’s Development / Mastermind at Jay’s House: All sales of live events are non-refundable. Not attending the event does not constitute grounds for a refund and none will be issued. If you miss the event and provide at least 3 days advance notice, all event tuitions can be transferred to another person, date or location.
• Digital/Online Products: JVology Global Lounge / Joint Venture Success System: All sales of digital / online products and offerings are non-refundable. If you have any questions regarding whether one of these offerings is a fit for you, please ask them before you purchase.
• 1:1 Coaching / Consulting / VIP Days: Payment for 1:1 coaching, consulting and VIP Days must be received in advance of commencing services, and is non-refundable. If you have any questions regarding whether this support is a fit for you, please ask them before you purchase.
Payment Plans: If you invest with us using a multi-payment plan, you are responsible for completing your payments (monthly or otherwise), regardless of whether or not you participate in, or finish the program. If your credit card lapses, we will reach out to you and give you a 7-day grace period to send us your new information. If you do not get your information up-to-date during that grace period, program access will be suspended. If you aren’t able to bring your account into good standing within 7 days after that, then we will terminate your access to the services or program and reluctantly turn your details over to our friendly collections partner.
Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement. You are free to speak, write and share about your own experiences from the Program or Services, but you agree to keep all information shared by others confidential, including all information shared by others inside of the on-line community associated with the Program or Services. This provision specifically applies to and includes content shared within the membership course, where applicable, and any private Facebook group, or similar forum if used. If you have any questions about the applicability of this provision, please contact us via email at support [at] jvology [dot] com.
Communications. The online community associated with the Program is intended to be a supportive, respectful and positive community for all involved. Communicating disrespectfully to any other members of the group constitutes grounds for removal from the Program and any associated online forum, which decision shall be in the sole discretion of the Company.
Term. This Agreement will be effective consistent with the term indicated on your Order form or Order page. Failure to pay for the Program or Services consistent with the program requirements will result in termination of the Program prior to the end of the applicable term, and your access to Program materials or ongoing Services will be discontinued. Additional fees may be accrued in the event you continue to access the Program website or continue to use the Services after any failure to pay for said services.
Reservation of Rights. Company reserves the rights to remove you from the Program or Services for cause, whether a breach of this contract, an act of misfeasance against the Company, a representative of the company or a participant of a group program, or other inappropriate action, which may include any action which causes a disturbance amongst the group, or otherwise negatively impacts the experience of others participating in any program offered by the Company. Such a determination shall be made solely by Company. You agree that your exclusive remedy in such a scenario, if any, will be limited to the refund of any amount paid to participate in the services or program.
Data Scraping Prohibited. Data scraping or data mining of any kind from this website, or from any platforms, groups, or online forums operated by the Company is strictly prohibited. Copying, removing, or otherwise scraping data, information or content, regardless of the reason, from the website, or from any platform, group, or online forum operated by the Company is a violation of these Terms and will result in your immediate removal from any program services offered by the Company, including from within any platforms, groups, or online forums associated with those services, without refund or recourse, which decision shall be in the sole discretion of the Company.
Disclaimer. USE OF THE PROGRAM OR SERVICES COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Company and its employees, representatives and agents are not responsible for any physical or non-physical damages imagined, perceived, or otherwise sustained as a result of the use of the Program or Services or any content provided as part of the Program or Services. The Services provided through the Program are advisory and supportive only, and you bear sole responsibility for the use and implementation of these services in your personal or professional life. You are free to reject any advice, suggestions or requests made during the Program at any time. There are no guarantees as to the progress or outcomes that may result from the Services and you are responsible for the results you achieve.
THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THE COMPANY ARE NOT SUITED FOR EVERYONE. THE CREATORS OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR PROGRAMS OFFERED HEREIN OR IN CONNECTION HEREWITH DO NOT ASSUME, AND SHALL NOT HAVE, ANY LIABILITY TO USERS FOR INJURY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY CONCERNING ANY DECISION, ACTION OR OUTCOME FOLLOWING THE PRESENTATION OF INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM, SERVICES OR WEBSITE.
Medical Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT SUBSTITUTES FOR ANY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR TREATMENT, INCLUDING THE ADVICE AND TREATMENT OF A LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. You should consult your physician, therapist, or other health care professional before starting this or any other health related program to determine if it is right for your needs. The information offered through this site is educational only and does not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, or therapy. If you have questions or situations requiring professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist, such as a licensed physician, psychologist, or other health professional. Never disregard the medical advice of a psychologist or other health professional, or delay in seeking such advice because of the information offered or provided within or through the program, services or website.
Earnings Disclaimer. RESULTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. Any statement made on the website or in the program regarding income or earnings are provided as examples only, and do not guarantee you future earnings or income. Please note that the stated results are not typical and there is no guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results. As with any endeavor, results may vary, and depend on a wide variety of factors including, but not limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation. The use of any products or services offered through the Company should be based on your own due diligence. You agree that the Company (including its agents, representatives, sponsors, promoters, advertisers or affiliates), are not responsible for the success or failures you experience in your personal or business life.
Relationship. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be interpreted or construed to create a joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship of any kind.
Modification. The Company may modify this Agreement from time to time and without notice. You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any future modifications when such modifications are posted to the Company’s website. You should review this Agreement regularly during the use of the Program or Services to keep apprised of any changes.
Assignment. No assignment of this Agreement is permitted, without prior written permission from the Company. Any attempt to do so shall constitute a default or violation of this Agreement which shall be immediately void. The Company’s rights and obligations, in whole or in part, under this Agreement may be assigned or transferred by the Company.
Third Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement is solely for the benefit of the parties and their successors and permitted assigns, and does not confer any rights or remedies on any other person or entity.
Governing Law. This Agreement and any action related thereto shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta without regard to its choice of law principles. The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in federal and provincial courts sitting in Calgary, Alberta.
Disputes. In the event of a controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, the parties hereto shall consult and negotiate with each other and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a satisfactory solution. If they do not reach settlement with a period of  days, then any party may, by notice to the other party and ICDR Canada, request mediation under the Canadian Mediation Rules of ICDR Canada. Mediation may occur in-person, online (via web cams), or telephonically, and shall be scheduled within  days of either party providing the other with a request to mediate. If settlement is not reached within  days after completion of the mediation, any unresolved controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by ICDR Canada in accordance with its Canadian Arbitration Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online and shall be conducted by a qualified arbitrator. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of mediation and arbitration shall be Calgary, Alberta. The language of the mediation and arbitration shall be English.
Force Majeure. If a party is prevented from fulfilling its obligations under this Agreement for one of the following reasons beyond the party’s reasonable control, including due to a national environmental or military emergency, such as fire, flood, explosion, war, strike, embargo, government regulation, or civil or military authority, or acts or omissions of carriers, transmitters, providers, vandals, or hackers (a “force majeure event”), the time for that party’s performance will be extended for the period of the delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence; provided, however, that You will not be excused from payment of any sums of money owed by you to the Company; and provided further, however, that if a party suffering a force majeure event is unable to cure that event within thirty (30) days, the other party may terminate this Agreement.
Construction. This Agreement shall be construed fairly and not interpreted for or against either party. Any remedies available to the Company, including any set forth in this Agreement, are not exclusive and are in addition to any other rights or remedies available to it at law or in equity.
Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the respective parties hereto, their successors, heirs, representatives, and permitted assigns.
Damage Waiver. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under this Agreement, arising out of your participation in the Program including due to the actions, statements or behavior of any third parties or participants of the Program. This provision applies even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, the Company’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to the Company for the services during the term of the Program or membership.
Intellectual Property. All materials provided to you as part of your Program or Services which are the subject of this Agreement are proprietary and may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced, published or displayed in any form without the prior express written permission of the Company. You may not re-use, perform, modify, transmit, re-post or use in any way the content or any derivative works thereof, without the prior express written permission of the Company. All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on any materials provided as part of your Program or Services under this Agreement are protected by Canadian and International copyright and Intellectual Property laws. Access to any materials or content online or otherwise as part of the Program or Services subject to this Agreement should not be construed as granting any license or right to duplicate said content, including trademarks, logos and service marks of the Company or any third-party.
which apply to all related websites and microsites of the Company.
Waiver. The waiver by either party of any breach or default in performance shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver of any other or succeeding breach or default. The failure of any party to enforce any of the provisions herein shall not be construed to be a waiver of the right of such party thereafter to enforce such provisions.
Severability. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their officers, managers, employees, agents, attorneys, representatives or assigns from any claims, liability, damages, losses, harm, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses or any other detriment incurred by You in any claims arising out of this Agreement, your use of the Services, any breach of this Agreement, including breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or if any content that you post or publish while using the Services causes the Company to be liable to a third party.
Voidability. This Agreement cannot be voided by not logging in to the Member or Program website, where applicable, by not accessing or using the Services as delivered, by not attending the Program, or in any other way attempting to avoid viewing or taking delivery of the Program or Services as outlined. These actions will not void your Agreement or permit you the right to a refund.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the Program or Services purchased, and any and all prior agreements, understandings, and representations, whether express or implied, written or oral, regarding the Program or Services, are of no further force and effect. In order to participate in certain portions of the Program or Services, you may be notified that you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions as the program is revised over time. You may receive a copy of this Agreement at any time by emailing the Company at support [at] jvology [dot] com and requesting a copy of your “Program Terms of Purchase.”
Contact. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or any aspect of our services, please contact the Company at support [at] jvology [dot] com.
DO NOT DUPLICATE THESE TERMS OF PURCHASE (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF). THIS CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.